Camping can be a great way to bond with your family and take some time away from the hustle and bustle of the city, but if you’ll be bringing your pet along, it’s important to keep some safety and comfort tips in mind. Not only will you need to pack particular items, you may need to be on the lookout for things like ticks and open fires.
- What do I need to know about taking my dog camping?
- What if my dog sustains an injury on our trip?
- How do I check for ticks on my pet?
- Heatstroke and my pup: what do I need to know?
- What camping gear does my dog need?
- What should I put in my dog’s first aid kit?
- Is a collar or harness best for my dog during our camping trip?
Most dogs love the opportunity to explore and try new things, such as hiking and swimming, and will appreciate the chance to get some outdoor exercise. Being prepared means you and your pet will have a great time without the worry of injury or anxiety.
Learn more about Massey's Landing, located at 20628 Long Beach Drive, Millsboro, DE 19966.
About the Author:
Aurora James is the founder and writer of http://DogEtiquette.info, a site dedicated to proving that A Well-Mannered Dog Can Go Anywhere.