S’mores Dip is the perfect fix when you find yourself missing camping at Massey’s Landing or your other favorite spots. It’s quick, easy and delicious.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 10 large peanut butter cups
- 15 jumbo marshmallows, halved
- Graham cracker squares
- 8-inch cast iron skillet
- Place the cast iron skillet on the rack and preheat the oven to 450ºF.
- Once the oven is hot, use a pot holder or towel to remove the hot skillet from the oven.
- Place oil in the skillet and using a pot holder to hold the handle, swirl the oil in an layer on the bottom of the skillet to coat evenly.
- Place skillet on a pot holder and pour chocolate chips in an even layer.
- Carefully arrange Reeses peanut butter cups in one even layer over the chocolate chips. Arrange marshmallow halves over the peanut butter cups, un-cut side up, until the skillet is covered completely.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until the marshmallows are toasted to your preference.
- Watch closely.
- Use a pot holder or oven mitt to remove the skillet from the oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve immediately with graham cracker squares or sticks, but be careful because the dip, and the skillet, will be hot.
via Popsugar FOOD